by Heartless James McNeil
I have a new name for the Miami Heat. The Darkside. Pat Riley(The Emperor) and Darth Wade seduced young Lebron and CB4 into the clutches of the Athletic Empire.
Already their evil forces grow with the acquisition of Mike Miller, and a certain eager list of seasoned veterans who will take welfare checks from Lord Riley to join this Legion of Basketball Doom.
Let's be serious for one second. And this question is for all the player hating analysts out there who claim that LeBron James has made a fatal mistake in going to Miami.
Upon acknowledging this fact, that LeBron James, at this very moment, is the most talented basketball player on Earth, regardless of his intentions or reservations, that it is not possible for him to win a championship, this year, alongside Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, who are of equal or greater value?
Tell me you don't like me. Tell me you don't like my style of writing. But don't you tell me that these three studs can't take it all home with the help of some well placed characters.
Even Skip Bayless has concurred that these beasts are going to wreck shop next season, with no regard for human life. And he's a known hater.
Don't be fooled by rage and anger because of The Decision debacle. LeBron IS the chosen one. Just get him a red lightsaber....

7 comments:
uh.....
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]online casinos[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]free casino games[/url] manumitted no store hand-out at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatch casino
[/url].
Hi this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting
to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Here is my blog post; cheap party pills
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a
amusement account it. Look advanced to far added
agreeable from you! By the way, how can we
communicate?
Also visit my webpage: オークリーメガネ
Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your
weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing in your feed and
I am hoping you write once more soon!
My website; オークリー サングラス
Yes! Finally something about オークリー ゴーグル.
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple,
yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!
Feel free to surf to my site: オークリー アウトレット
Post a Comment