get some rest, we're driving.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Speedy of XO Solid wins


















Our own, Eric "Speedy" Stegall won the local football pool with an amazing undefeated Sunday, making the Monday night football game a moot point.
This is Eric's third win this season, with his brother Maque winning the previous week. In a phone interview this morning, Eric stated, "Man, I study all week and every week for this moment. This is what I do. This is my job. ESPN should be calling me any day now. I also would like to say to Kinte "Koach" Clements, that I am the best, not him. Thank you."

Well folks, there you  have it. Eric is really making a name for himself this season. Mr. Stegall is an avid softball player and semi-proffesional paintball athelete. Congrats, Eric. Also stay tuned for xosolid's podcast coming soon starring Eric, me, and the Enforcer.

No comments: