get some rest, we're driving.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fortune cookies and pickum Rookies














Most of our fans at XOsolid.com (all five of you) have probably noticed a shortage in blogs. This is due in part to
me, Heartless James, redecorating and recalibrating the site so it looks more viewable and usable. It is our never ending goal to bring readers the most enjoyable web experience while giving you the best info on sports that we can give, within our expertise. Rest assured that the XO team will be back this week with hard hitting opinions and picks you can either go with OR laugh at.

Disclaimer: I am not a fortune teller, and I don’t care what the small writing on the box says, sometimes the edge gets dull. Seems I goofed on the Jags/49ers game. I knew it would be close but I went with the jags feeling they were hot. I crunched a lot of numbers, and went with a lot of 3 game trend data. I guess I forgot about that parity blog I wrote last week. Home field advantage too. Oh well

Anyway, your favorite ed-in-chief is cooking up an all wins picks this week excluding the Jest/Buffalo game. It’s too early in the week for me, plus that game will be a headache. I will be discussing in depth the Philly/Atlanta game, the Tampa Bay/Carolina game, the St. Louis/Chicago game, and the Monday night Baltimore/Green Bay feature. And if I can get the staff crunk, a lot more games. Stay tuned







No comments: