get some rest, we're driving.

Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm with stupid............ An Open letter to Bill


It's one thing for me to be wrong on one of my weekly picks that I feature. I can deal with that. Even though I spent all week analyzing this game, masterfully dissecting an epic match-up with razor-keen precision.

But it's another thing to lose with this pick, because the coach of said team, decides to play the Madden 10 video game in real life football. Damn, Bill.

Now, that, I cannot deal with. I thought I taught you better than that? On FORTH down, no matter how short, while deep in your own endzone, you punt the ball. Bill, you weren't playing the Detriot Loins last night. You were messing with Peyton"Not Eli" Manning guest starring the 8-0 Indianapolis Colts.

Yeah, I'm mad at you, Bill.  But it'll pass. Just not today. You're a great coach, with many more great things to do, and this debacle will be forgotten in the following years. But, even Joe Girardi, of the New York Yankees, can't compare to the level of second guessidness(is that a word?) that you will endure in the following WEEKS.

No comments: