Former Chicago great Mike Singletary, now 49'rs head coach, had little to say on his 10-6 win against the ailing Bears Thursday nignt.
"They're just another team on the schedule," he was quoted as saying.
Wow. The Bears are in trouble. Shit, they let me down last week. Let's look at this in a Pooler's point of view. Next week vs Philly(at home mind you), expect them to lose this one. Let's also disregard must win situations(last night was one.) The next week, when they go to Minnensota with Favre and them, things look uglier. It all adds up to 2 weeks that you can pick the bears as losers without losing sleep. Don't worry about savy players who claim to have done endless research and conclude that Smokey can win these games. They're just wanting to donate more money to your local office pool.
Three weeks from now, against St. Louis, I'm not so sure. We'll have to see how those guys fare. But if I were a gambling man, I'd say the Rams will bust that ass too. Stay tuned........

No comments:
Post a Comment